Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things No One Should Experience in a Salon:

A few weeks ago, my friend and I went to a nail salon and had a quite interesting experience. The salon we went to had nice decorations, great pedicure chairs, and was located near a nice shopping center. However, it isn’t the decorations that disappointed me, it was more of the atmosphere. There were little kids running around everywhere and being noisy. My friend and I went there to relax, instead we ended up being annoyed. Bottom line is, it’s not what you put in your salon, it’s the atmosphere you’re setting. If you want to make customers happy, make sure your provide a charming and relaxing atmosphere, not just making the salon look nice. It’s like chocolate, it can be pretty on the surface but if it doesn’t taste good, you probably won’t want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment