Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stepping into Heaven, “At Least Almost”

A while ago, I went with my friend to the nail salon to get our nails and toes done. We needed it real bad! We haven’t gotten pampered for a really long time, plus the stress has gotten to us. So going to the nail salon was like stepping into heaven. The place was decorated very nicely and the surrounding melodies were a great way to relax us. We first went straight to the pedicure chairs to sit and wait, but I didn’t mind that at all because the Shiatsu massage kept me relaxed and distracted. The water was perfect and the jets hitting my feet felt just right. I loved how the pedicure chair had a mood color therapy in the water. It was very entertaining. Overall, I never feel unsatisfied when going to the nail salon to get relaxed. So whenever, I hear that one of my friends are stressed out and need to get away. I take them to the nail salon where they can forget the world and just step into heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment